Hello I’m Linda. I am so excited about my new book The Heart of Self-Care: A Women’s Guide to Joyful Living and Well-Being. You can learn more about it and order it on my book page.
Over the past 30 years I have developed a way of working with physical and emotional issues using hands-on work, movement and body centered psychotherapy. Together I hope we can share a journey to healing and wellness, joy and vitality.
“With Linda, I gained strength and hope to continue to heal my own trauma through my body and movement. I also learned how to truly care for myself.” – N.G. Psychotherapist and Trauma Specialist
How I Can Help You:
Over the years, I have helped many clients with:
- Healing from physical trauma, including car accidents, medical procedures, and injuries
- Healing from emotional trauma, including childhood abuse
- Recuperation from illness and surgery
- Chronic back problems
- Making lasting healthy lifestyle changes
- Body image issues
- Regaining full range of motion in your joints
- Aging concerns
- Eating and digestive issues
- Breathing issues
- Regaining sexuality and libido
- Sleeping Problems
- Loss and Grief
- Life transitions including retirement
- Relationship Issues
I provide this healing work through:
- Individual Sessions
- Movement Classes and Workshops
- Wellness Coaching
- Professional Development & Supervision for Bodyworkers, Massage Therapists and Psychotherapists
I teach classes and meet privately with clients in Northampton, Florence, Amherst, and West Springfield, MA., I also provide sessions on the telephone or Skype.
I can accept certain forms of insurance. Call me today for your complimentary 15 minute phone consultation to learn more about how we might work together.