Now offering in-person sessions for fully vaccinated individuals.
I also offer phone and Zoom sessions.
Access the healing wisdom of your body and mind to regain a sense of comfort and safety through online and phone sessions. I bring a sense of calm and possibilities into both my individual and group work. I recognize and emphasize individual strengths and abilities while acknowledging the pressures and fears that people face, especially in these uncertain times.
My therapeutic work supports each person to feel whole, regardless of emotional issues, difficult or traumatic life experiences, and physical injuries or illness. Many clients have worked with me to get free from emotional and physical pain and restrictions that have been in the way of their feeling at home in their bodies and themselves for many years. Some clients work with me to get through the anxiety, loss and depression that they are experiencing right now. Together we can find the best way to get the support, empowerment and tools you need now. Find and release the root cause of a problem and learn tools for effective self-care within a nurturing, collaborative environment.
In addition to working in person I’ve adapted to working with body-related issues by phone and video calls for many years. I bring over 35 years as a Body-Mind Centering Practitioner, Teacher, and Body-Centered Psychotherapist to my work.
How I can help:
- If you feel disconnected or ungrounded, you can’t sleep or relax because of the anxiety of these uncertain times – I can support you.
- If like so many of us, you could benefit from the nourishment of connecting with your body, and the body’s wisdom – I can support you.
- If you are in need of help to heal from an injury, surgery, recuperate from an illness, or medical treatments for cancer – I can support you.
I can support you by:
- Offering instruction in specific healing self-touch to help with pain or injury and to calm and rebalance your nervous system. It also assists with increasing energy and connection.
- Guiding you through nurturing relaxation, simple and powerful breathing activities.
- Suggesting easy, gentle small movements that can be done lying down or sitting.
- Sharing effective, easy strategies and tools to use anytime as needed.
I invite you to contact me to learn more about how we can work together. I offer a free 15-minute consultation. Appointments are available daytime, early evening and some Saturdays.
Call 413-586-5971 to schedule.